Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Waiting for the right one

I saw this and just had to share!!! I couldn't have said this better myself! Good for him :)

"I wish every girl could understand why I don't date or have crushes anymore. Its simply because- unless God gives you the say so, you are dating for your own selfish ambition. Whether it be loneliness, a perfect companion (on the exterior), someone to make you laugh, you're bored, and the list goes on and on. Rarely do we ever stop and say, "God, is my relationship with this guy apart of YOUR will for my life? or is this another infatuation eclipsed by heart break?" Ya see, ...God doesn't want to give you a bunch of heart aches... He wants you to follow according to HIS will and purpose. I'm not worried about my "biological clock", or whether i'll look "forever alone" because:
1) I serve the AUTHOR of time.
2) I am NEVER alone. (Matthew 28:20) In Matthew 6:33, it says, "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." EVERYTHING YOU NEED... Included a HUSBAND.
Just wait on His timing (Habakkuk 2:3) because HE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU. (Matthew 6:31-33, Jeremiah 29:11) Until then, prepare your OWN heart! Looking for a Godly, passionate husband? Become a Godly, passionate woman." }baileyinchristalone.tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment