Monday, June 30, 2014

Convicted

Until you see who you are in Christ and embrace the image God gives you as a beloved child of His, you can never love fully. If I cannot love myself, how can I love others? The Bible says to "Love your neighbor as yourself" but if I do not value myself and love who God has created me to be, how will I love others? I can't. No matter who has put me down, no matter what others have made me feel, those words do not define me. I am not a victim of words! I am only a victim if I choose to be one! I am a Child of God! He sees me for who I am and not what I have done. Until I choose to love myself, I cannot even begin to love others! Wow....I am incredibly humbled. I honestly have never thought of it like that! So convicted right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQ39J0EM7A&app=desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment