Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good to be Alive

Lately, I have been just so in awe of what God has been doing in my life this year. My family has been through a lot this year. I will not go into any details, but I will say that I may have some gray hairs from it all!
I am amazed of how God works. People that I probably would have never thought to have more than a casual conversation with, I have had deep conversations with. People who I had lost contact with, I regained contact. People who I probably would have never met, are now some of my closest confidents. Even through all the pain and dark nights, I am in awe of the relationships and reconnections that were formed.
This is the God we serve. He says that He will never leave us nor forsake us. We have heard it a hundred times, but until we see it in action, I think it is hard to grasp.
Lonliness has always been one of my personal demons, but just seeing the way people came together to support, listen, pray, comfort, and love on my family is nothing short of awesome. It defines how the Christian community is to be.
What else can I do but say: What an amazing life I have been given, not because of how easy my life is, but because of the life I have been given a chance to live for God and because of God. It is good to be alive :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omFQJEAAVc

No comments:

Post a Comment