Sunday, July 13, 2014

Growing Pains

Sometimes life has a strange way of never turning out anything like you imagined.

I quit my job a few days ago. It was hard, not gonna lie....however, I don't regret it. I can't wait to see what God does next!

I also am torn over a friendship right now. Might not seem like a big deal, but it is important. The friendships I have, I take seriously, because the people I consider my close friends are the ones whom influence me the most. That is something to be taken seriously......not lightly, so we will see what happens.

Even when things don't turn out the way I planned, I know that God still has a plan. Sometimes I just wish He would just tell me what it is, but I do know that it is always good! I will just have to wait a little longer and put my hope in that fact.......

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment