Friday, September 5, 2014

Homeschool Perks and Such

These aren't all mine, but most of them are and what's in bold face is. Just some of the perks and struggles we homeschoolers face :)

High School has taught me that becoming valedictorian is not as hard as everyone makes it out to be... #homeschoolprobs 
  • Come on, this is easy people! If I can do it anyone can!
People either assume I'm really smart, or really stupid.
  • I mean....really.....
#Let'smakeitawkward Ask me what school I go to.
  • "Well....I'm homeschooled" "Oh." *Instant conversation killer*
I am the school janitor. #thestruggle
  • And you think you have it rough? -_-
Won homecoming queen... again. #homeschoolprobs
  • I mean....why does everyone think this is a big deal?
"Why aren't you awkward or antisocial?!" ...well I could go stand in that corner if it would make you feel more comfortable #homeschoolprobs
  • Really....you asking that makes you more awkward and antisocial than it makes me....
You spend 8 hours a day in a big brick building, yet I'm the one with no life? #MakesSense #homeschoolprobs
  • BURN!!! Nuf said.




Person: Where do u go to school? Me: I'm homeschooled. Them: u don't look homeschooled. Me: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE #homeschoolprobs
  • I can go put on a homeschool shirt or something if it makes you feel better....
Going on a field trip... to the grocery store. #homeschoolprobs
  • Everyday is a field trip! I mean...I get out of the house....
You may get to see your friends everyday, but I get to do school in my pajamas everyday... so who's the real winner here?
  • What now, people?!
When "I never would've guessed you were homeschooled." is a compliment. #homeschoolprobs
  • Why thank you kind Sir! I really would hate for anyone to suspect my secret identity *wink, wink*
I break out into song randomly throughout my school day so I guess you could call my life a home school musical. #homeschoolprobs
  • Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman! I just can't hold it back anymore..........
Did I take a shower today? No. Does it matter? No. Aren't you glad you asked? #homeschoolprobs
  • I mean...no one but my family, the mailman, and the cat are gonna see me today. Why bother being presentable?
When people assume that I'm shy just because I'm homeschooled. #homeschoolprobs
  • I am terribly shy...I just hide behind an outgoing, boisterous, attitude!
Being afraid to go out during school hours because everyone assumes that you're skipping school... #homeschoolprobs
  • No....really, I am homeschooled! Just ask my teachers....errr...parents.

7 lies about homeschoolers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHt-m3VX6o Really worth watching if you want a laugh.

And Tim Hawkin's Homeschool Blues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wu0R_8rH00





No comments:

Post a Comment